- Medium Baguette 1997 bag made of jacquard fabric
- with brown FF Vertigo graphic motif.
- Embellished with FF fastening with yellow enamel details.
- This style is a re-release of the first Fendi Baguette bag created in 1997,
- from which it takes its name and iconic “under the arm” design.
- Featuring a front flap, black elaphe leather details and magnetic clasp.
- Internal compartment with zip pocket and gold-finish metalware.
- It can be carried on the shoulder or in the hand or as a pochette
- thanks to the folding, detachable handle.
- Length:28, cm (11 inches)
- Height:13,5 cm (5 inches)
- Depth:6, cm (2 inches)
- Material 2:100%AYERS LEATHER,