- The conceptual expressive form of Prada becomes the emblem of the design of the Prada Moon bag,
- which revisits the lines of an iconic style of the 2000s.
- The observation of apparently distant areas leads to innovative combinations
- and a reinterpretation of conventional aesthetic rules.
- Characterized by a harmonious and compact silhouette,
- this bag stands out for details that recall different worlds:
- the iconic Prada grommet that comes from the sailing world becomes a functional element,
- accompanying the large buckle with sporty allure.
- The enameled metal triangle logo,
- which first appeared in 1913 on trunks designed by Mario Prada,
- turns into a structural detail of the front strap closure.
- This accessory made of soft leather and Re-Nylon comes with a removable key ring.
- Product code: 1BA381_R789_F0002_V_OOM
- Light padding
- Leather handles
- Detachable, adjustable 100 cm leather shoulder strap
- Removable leather key ring
- Metal hardware
- Enameled metal triangle logo on the front strap closure
- Magnetic closure
- Logo-print Re-Nylon lining with zipper pocket
- Height: 16cm (6.29 inches)
- Length: 7.5cm (2.83 inches)
- Width: 22.5cm (8.85 inches)